- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and third parties who may access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your Unique Device Identifier (UDID) and your network provider details. This information is used for authentication purposes and allows us to ban immediately any Peekintoo user that does not respect Peekintoo Terms and Conditions. This information will not be shared among Peekintoo users as we support anonymity.
- User Content (e.g., videos, comments, feedback, requests, followers, likes, shares) that you post through the Service.
- Your geo-location information (e.g. GPS data, data from Network location services). This information is critical for the Service in order to discover Users that might be willing to provide Peeks satisfying another User’s request. Among Users there is a strict anonymity and the geo-location information is used to present the user density of an area of interest (as indirect means to calculate the probability of receiving a Peek response). This information is also used in order to share the exact location from which a Peek was taken, with other users.
- Communications between you and Peekintoo. For example, we may send you Service-related emails in that case you provide us such information through any means (e.g. Service, website, Peekintoo Facebook or Twitter page etc.) or push notifications regarding Peek requests or responses.
- If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Peekintoo does not have access to or control this communication.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service and cannot be used for revealing your identify. The purpose of collecting such information through third party mobile analytics services is for monitoring and improving the performance of the Service.
- Peekintoo uses third-party cloud-based services for offering backend functionalities and because of that, any Content that you may submit to this Service might be stored and processed in servers that are situated outside your Country of residence.
- We may share Peeks you have submitted to the Service along with their generic or exact location from which they were recorded, with third Parties in an automatic or manual way. For example, Peeks may shared with a third party in order to create collaged promotional videos. These Peeks or the collaged videos may appear to third party social media or web sites.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Peekintoo.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or location-based content and ads.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access and use the Service
- provide promotional content and information to you, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new features
- monitor metrics such as total number of users, traffic, requests, responses (i.e. number of Peeks)
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Peekintoo application on your device.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Peekintoo without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information (e.g. location data) with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. For example for the search functionality we will use your current location in order to optimize the search results acquired by the third party.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Greece where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4.HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which Peekintoo, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Peekintoo, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps to authenticate you before granting you access to Peekintoo. However, Peekintoo cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Peekintoo or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Peekintoo does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We define a social anonymous network as a place where: 1) the users are not requested to provide any identity information (e.g. legal name, date of birth, birthplace, phone number, etc.), 2) it provides appropriate functionality for the users to protect their identity, 3) the users can interact without knowing the identity of each other.
We collect limited information that could be used to identify you personally. Our goal is to provide you access to our anonymous social network by collecting, storing and processing the minimum amount of personal data related to you. However, Peekintoo is a location-based social media mobile application and any Peek that you provide will have an exact location that will be publicly available. This means that by using this Service, you may allow others, over time, to determine your identity based on the Content that you have submitted through this Service. We encourage you to avoid including any details that could be used by others in order to identify you.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US